Krossflow Slip-On Muffler Can Am Ryker
ohne Straßenzulassung, nur für Motorsportzwecke !!!
- KROSSFLOW SLIP-ON MUFFLER
- This is, in comparison to Mud Edition, a quieter option with retained flow and heat dissipation.
- This system replaces the old Baffletech and is available to all models we currently have Mud Edition for.
- The Krossflow muffler is fully repackable and compared to other brands you can take it apart in just minutes to service it.
- All parts are interchangeable with the parts from our Mud Edition.
- As in the Mud Edition, the end tip and clamp are machined from a solid piece of aluminum, the end tip is also powder-coated with hard heat resistant material.
- The end tip also has more gravity to it to work as a heatsink for the muffler which helps to keep the temperature down in the muffler body and core
- When you remove the end tip and clamp you get 100% access to the inside of the muffler and the inner core that you can easily remove for cleaning and repacking.
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS
- Lower sound level than Mud Edition
- Gain horepower and torque
- Deep, dark, almost evil sound
- All parts interchangeable with Mud Edition (except old style Quiet Core)
- Built and assembled in our shop in northern Sweden
- 100% SS304 stainless in cans and tubes
- Aluminum parts are 6061 CNC machined
- Precision TIG-welded with high-quality filler rod
- Mandrel-bent tubing
- All Krossflow mufflers are repackable with RJWC Corewrap
- Repack and service your muffler fast and easy!
- A model-specific repacking kit is available
- Incredible deep and clean sound guaranteed